Quote Originally Posted by FabulousChester View Post
I thought this might be worth pointing out, but there's an archetype for the Monk called 'Scaled Fist" that switches all Wisdom derived abilities to Charisma.

(Sorry if someone else pointed this out, but I didn't see mention of it.)
Hey, I dunno 'bout Castilonium, but I had actually completely missed this. Thanks!

*checks out this Cha-monk and then gets a headache from trying to decipher monk archetype compatibilities for the hundredth time*

And it seems the Scaled Fist actually works with the Master of Many Styles! Which is great because... Uh...?

Unfortunately, I don't really see a point in dipping into this archetype. The Wis-to-Cha unfortunately only affects features/feats zealots are highly unlikely to be interested in using anyways (bonus to AC, daily uses of Stunning Fist etc), and it doesn't really offer anything else you can't get a better deal on elsewhere AFAICT. Too bad it doesn't work with the Monk of the Silver Fist though, because that could've been a lot more interesting. (As usual when trying to combine monk archetypes for dipping, it fails because of some damn pesky little detail you don't give a crap about. ).

Anyone else find anything useful to pilfer from this archetype? FabulousChester?