Thread: My Little Pony XCVI: Long Live the King

1. - Top - End - #579
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVI: Long Live the King

FRAG.

DAMMIT.

RNG.

Three 6 IV Contrary Snivy males now.

A box and a half of 5-IVs, I-don't-even less than that traded out.

I got very excited for a miniye when I bread a 5-IV all-but-attack female... Until I looked at the ability. Overgrow.

[Expletive]ing, [expletive]ing [expletive]-sticks on a pile of [expletiving] [expetive].

(An aside from a half-hour of CAD, that's the sum total of what I've been up to usefully doing today...)

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Which could cause a complication of 'what if they don't accept it' or 'what if they want you to give up yours'?
    1) "Then go and die quietly in the corner, then mi'laddo, and hush. You had the option, if you don't want it fine, but you don't then get to complain."

2) Particle beams. MANY particle beams.

(Seriously, I cannot recognise any situation whereby anyone could ask that without it being selfish and/or evil. If you are saying to your loved ones "I want you to die when I die," you probably don't really love them much then, and anyone more estranged that that is basically asking you to commit suicide, which should be treated with all the contempt that deserves.)

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon
    That does bring up a good question--what if you can't 'turn it off'? Once the world ends (and it will by the sun if not sooner) you're gonna be stuck alone for a really long time if you have no method of space travel.
    If your civilisation full of smart, ageless experts can't figure out how to make FTL/Sleeper ships in the time alloted, you kinda deserve it. Barring any end-of-the-world scenarios, but then it's yout fault for not stopping them, especially if your immortality is not just "ageless" but actually "does not require sustenance."

If you are the only one with that sort of immortality, then it jst means YOU have to ensure that the aforementioned happens in the BILLIONS OF YEARS before your sun explodes. (Again, barring the aforementioned end-of-the-world scenarios, which you better work fast to prevent then...)

Basically, what Rater said.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-03-18 at 05:01 PM.