[Talsaiga]

"Did I say anything about using the balls here or now? No, I did not. Don't nitpick things no-one said", Junior answers, annoyed. "I'm just noting I got here under the pretense of getting your password so you can go and fight your galactic war. Staying to fight here and now undermines that. It's not guaranteed you will win."

Junior stays tuned as Androids 22 and 23 bring up the spirit bomb. "You're thinking of using me as a bait? Forget about it", they say. "Though if your problem is getting them all in one place... why not just make that one place really, really big? I mean, if I removed all safeties from my ship and made it detonate in the atmosphere, the resulting explosion would cover the entire continent. I bet your spirit bomb could do better. My ship claims that basically any attack vector tangential to the planet could obliterate as much as 1/8 of the entire fleet, in addition to catching this Blizzan person in it."

Junior's ship is also calculating hyperlight flight trajectories at ramming course with Arcosian ships from deep space. They're just not sure who would be able to make such an attack. Surely, it would require a small fleet of ships waiting outside the Talsaigan system?