Tournament
"Hm. Ok! But If I win, you must declare me your goddess and make worship of me the official religion of your pirate kingdom!"
She declares in return.
"Speaking of pirates, how about I make this battlefield more familiar to you?"
She jumps up, uses her pigtail-tentacle to conjure a bunch of water to fill the arena then conjure a few tiny boats to stand upon. She lands upon one of them then takes a swaying, dance-like stance ready to dodge whatever attack he makes. The Announcer blinks at this.
"The....the Arena seems to be have filled up with water and boats out of nowhere using her...whatever power this is? Just like an old roman coliseum! Astounding!"

"Hm, that is actually a good move for her. She basically making her the goddess that grants the divine right to the pirate king to rule if she wins. Why be king, when your already a goddess? Why be the ruler, when you can be the one who chooses the ruler?"
"By the way, Shanakan was it not? I've seen your eyes flashing bright at times. I can tell that is a telltale sign of Constellations of the Zodiac Style. How did come by this? I was not aware that any Kai had taught it to a mortal."
Shanakan blinks.
"....It has a name!? I wasn't taught it by anyone, I discovered myself."
Tarasai's eyes widens at this news.
"You discovered a Kai Style on your own? Fascinating, sure my teachers said it was theoretically possible but unlikely given mortal life spans and experience in martial arts....which sign are you training yourself in? Dog? Dragon? Rabbit?"
"Gemini."
Now it was Tarasai's turn to blink, his voice comes out completely off-guard.
"....Wait what? That isn't any sign of the Zodiac in the style, they are all animals: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Pig."
"Maybe not in yours."
"....Are you saying that you discovered an entirely different branch of a Kai style nobody knew about just by basing it off a different Zodiac!? On your own!? Do you have any idea what kind of discovery this is!?"
"Apparently not. Though you should see what the Androids came up with. It makes my style look logical and normal by comparison."
"You mean there is an even stranger.....I think I need to investigate Earth more in depth."
the techniques and styles on display here were much more diverse and creative than most planets

Blizzan Vs. Flake
Flake get scorched vodkana's attack and screams in agony.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!"
Distracting her long enough for both of Blizzan's axes to slash her across the chest in an X pattern, purple blood spurts from the gaping wound and she falls to the ground, starting to bleed out.
"Wow. Betraying one of your friends just so you can fight me yourself! If my hands weren't full of axes, I'd be applauding. I never thought to do that actually. Usually I just charge in, get all the kills I want, then let my troops have whatever remains when I had my fun. Thanks, I might use that idea someday if one of my commanders is taking too long to get through a foe I want to fight.

Either that or your the worst decision maker I've ever seen! I don't know why you thought an unexpected attack on your own ally would help, especially when a fighter needs constant focus to make sure they don't die and every little factor could make the difference between life and death. But who am I to question a gift horse in the mouth?"

He then calls out
Fight in the Shade!"
and another storm of crimson arrows comes raining down upon Vodkana while Blizzan keeps track of her movements until Slushie distracts him with a successful blast and he comes charging at him, both axes whirling at him.

Android 23 Vs. Cup?
She comes walking into the scene
"Judging from the smell.....you've had too much to drink. I never really got the appeal of alcohol. I've had to fight all my life so, dulling my senses and judgement really never clicked with me. Anyways....Lets see what we can do about this..."
She flies up to the ki ball Cup was making used both her drainer hands to start draining energy from the alcoholic attack and adding it to her own, trying to drain it as fast as she can to keep the planet safe. Android 22 soon joins in as well.