Scarecrow

"Erebus may not owe us loyalty, but we were the ones who cured him, and as such, I feel responsible. As long as he isn't a danger, I wouldn't go hunting him down, but I rather know where he is headed..." Scarecrow explains. He'll wait for everybody be finish eating before heading out to the docks.

"Do you want to check the sewers, or should we wait for the equipment to be finished and head to Myth Selu'glaurach?"

Scarecrow has nothing to add about Absterbossk. He wasn't too keen on the idea on the first place, but presented it for the others to judge for themselves.

Spoiler
Show
In-game the question is odd, considering it's wasting time vs doing some probably minor work...
But it is more of a real-time question... And leaving the sewers quest open will allow the lower-leveled PCs some nearby quests that they can use, assuming they don't let the oozes eat all of the team members,
anyway.

I'm more in favor of not going into the sewers for OOC reasons than IC ones.

Malimar, is the location of Myth Selu'glaurach known, or at least how one would get there? If it's by normal ship, then we should probably inquire about getting to Myth Selu'glaurach while at the docks, anyway.