Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
You dont always want to use tank obliterating levels of power, and there may come a time when she is fighting off a large force. But in general, yeah, this looks neat, but is kinda less than optimal. As for the shield out of nowhere, I give it a pass. This robot is being built by someone who is quite clearly going the borg route. Highly adaptable, assimilating every strength other races have into her own, etc etc etc. So of course her robot would have magical shielding of some sort.
She didn't have nearly as much difficulty controlling it, or firing it. I think it's a pretty good upgrade. Remember she took careful aim with the Pew Pew Orb, and she still could barely control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
The PPO is star-powered, apparently. So it'd make sense for all of its "fire modes" to literally involve fire, or plasma and heat, in some way.

We know there's a "tank confetti maker" exploding laser setting. There are now rapid-fireballs. I think other modes will include a "firebomb launcher", a "plasma sword", perhaps an actual flamethrower, and maybe a guided plasmaball thing.
Since when is it star-powered? I thought that was just a metaphor.