1. - Top - End - #161
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Unity and Determination: Castilonium’s guide to the Path of War Zealot

Yup, it's sad but true, some people think that builds like Nelly, Bronze Boar, and Pun-Pun are things you should bring to an actual game And others think you're scum merely for playing with the set of tinker toys that is the 3.5/PF ruleset to find out what legally works! I've added nice bright shiny bold red warning labels on Bronze Boar and Nelly in the vain hope that won't happen.

I didn't put in guidelines for stats, because I figured that they would be pretty self-evident. New players don't seem like the type to pick up 3rd party material right off the bat, so I figured that most people reading my guide would be experienced. I'm probably wrong about that. But I thought about it some more, and realized some people might decide to pump constitution to the roof at the expense of charisma simply because they're a "tank" class. So alright, guidelines added at the end of the section!

Thanks for catching all those mistakes on the Bronze Boar! Since you reminded me of the hilariously broken RAW of Cornered Frenzy Strike, that made me realize that ol' Bronzy can have even more attacks with claws. So I gave him 2 Thorn Bracers and an Amulet of the Blooded (Abyssal) for claw attacks. And with the dorje of metamorphosis, he's up to 25 attacks now . Could probably be 26 with a level of monk like you said, but I'm not completely certain about that. I also added a couple lil paragraphs mentioning how much more insane he becomes at levels 13 and 15