Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaxenomorph View Post
We have someone playing that combination in our game (though he picked up Mithral Current because he wanted Iajutsu and the heavy armor), and he's doing pretty well.

I have a question: I want to play a class that can utilize Sleeping Goddess, but I don't want to play a Zealot; I'd rather play something wisdom-based. I've narrowed down my choices to either Pathwalker->Awakened Blade (and just suck up the redundant powers and embrace the craziness of the combined recovery method of getting back maneuvers and psionic focus), or make a Mystic and pick up the Awakened Animus feat. Downside of that is that I don't know if that can actually make it work and have enough to meaningfully augment the SG maneuvers, and I'd be pretty shoehorned into a Dex build.
A War Soul Soulknife works preeettttyyyy damned well for this. Only 6th level progression, but there are a few new PRCs for Soulknife that can advance that to 9th! Primarch is a personal favorite. And you can be 100% wisdom based due to their blade skills.