Swamp

Slushie stared, blinked.

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. that one gnarly wave of dragon..." he turned to Flake. "It's getting too buggery here, and it's none of waves here, shall we surf away from here, my dear Duddete?"

Vodkana glared coldly.
Normally Vodkana would feel bad, and would try to think how to resolve it without killing Lokote- maybe even try to flirt with him.
But Vodkana was in her destruction goddess mode. She was only annoyed she didn't knew how to make the stupid Spirit Bomb.

she flew after Lokote, firing Ki Trays at him.

Above Talsagia

"Captain Cup is defeated! Qusi is defeated! Doctor Pirate is missing!" the crew yelled and paniced.
-"Is anyone up for a pizza?!"
-"SHUT UP!"
"We are waiting. Our friends are down there!"

"But what about this fleet?"
"This doesn't concern us"

Ver-Velna

The pirates gave up, and simply tried to get back to their pods.

"Doctor Pirate"=the alien hamster is next to Cup, trying to stabilize him. Things are looking bad for Cup.

Jalo fell to unconsciousness. There weren't anything he could against it.

Spoiler: Zorbab's yada yada
Show

Zorbab had mixed feelings- Hailing with a good mood and supporting attitude, is Hailing who isn't killing today. This was good.
Hailing did pointed good points- but it's just deepened the failure of Zorbab, and he hoped Hailing won't investigate further- Zorbab never actually read the report of Spoon about the R.A. He cared only for beraucrats of the Empire. And that was terrible mistake.

He couldn't believe there were forces out of the Empire, worthy of his attention... until today. Spoon was a hilly billy schemer, who gotten into the big boys play yard.. he didn't trusted a word he ever said- he just needed a proof for Apfel's treachery.

But that.. was wrong looking at that like that..
Wait... Cup is out?!
Jalo is out?

He gotten hold of himself.
"Your highness,, you are.. very generous... about Apfel's power level it's only temporal- it's the work of the assassin I have hired. I got carried away trusting his technology of nullifying ki. But he was useless in the end.'

Zorbab stared with shock and disbelif at Hailing fangirling over Vodkana.
Was he a fan of the outrageous book of Vodkana "50 shades of purple"?

Maybe he is on the wrong side after all?
"You.. do know.. she is fake... don't you?" he has asked carefully.
"It was broadcasted on the news..'

Tournament

"But.. maybe I am not worthy?" Fenrir has asked worried. "Should I build a kingdom dedicated for peace and freedom? Should I be simply a warrior traveling helping the innocents? What should I do with my armies? They refuse to leave me..."

"Awww!!! What are these?! I'm going to touch it!"
Despite his crew's horrified yells he tried to grab one of the ki bubbles-

"AUUGGHH!!" He yelled in pain, his hand burnt from the explosion, also his ship gotten thrown away.

He regained contorl, and used his haki to dodge and jump above the ki bubbles, letting them destroy his ship. He landed on another ship.
"Damn.. that hurt... I think I have to move to the next stage!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtOnxrvDsDw

He is pumping his blood inside of him, in a way that would make his veins explode if they weren't made of rubber. His body starting to get hot and to steam.
"Rubber! Stage 2!" Laffey has announced. "Rubber attack that remind of jet gatling gun!"
He has turned out MUCH faster. he sent flurry of punches that made illusion as if he had dozens of hands- the pucnes themselves, fast and covered with steam made it look as if he shoot jets of steam.