1. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Talsaiga - Ver-Valna

Slushie sighed and followed Flake. What are you even doing here?" he surfed by her side, and ki blasted at Blizzan just to show he is helping.

Vodkana kept throwing ki trays. "23 and 22, do you know anything about a Spirit Bomb? Nya? He said this the only thing that will kill him. Nya' her tone was.. practical and cold.

Spoiler: Zorbab's room
    Show

Zorbab mostly gotten there, in the usual means- backstabbing, blackmailing, conspiring and bribing. Important skills to get a good position, but it's not neccarily promise you to be good at your position.
    Now it was Zorbab's turn to gasp in girlish way. He fell to his knees and kissed Hailing's feet.
    "I'm in your eternal debt your highness!" he paused.
    "Anything else, you would require from me, your highness?"

Tournament

Fenrir blinked. "Thank you... you are a saint." he looked at Masala.
    "I think I'v made my decision already, though. I just wanted to be sure.'

Fenrir turned to the new comer. "Greetings... you seem... foriegn. You said you need to build a new ship? I might help you with that." Even after Masala's rampage he still had few ship in his navy which refused to leave him...
    The Black Sultan's beard gotten spikey.
    "Hmm... another demons. All demons around... wonderful!" he turned to the Oni and bowed. "Greetings, oh otherwordly lord.' (He looks like combo of Sultan and Jaffar from Disney's Alladin)

"Shishishishiki! What a silly wig! AHHHH!!!" he yelled as he gotten slammed into the water- all of the sudden he shrunk to a chibi, panting weakly. His power released, his veins and whole body shrunk.

"So.. weak..." at his battles, usually his friends always has saved him from the sea water- but it was a dual. Things looked bad... but he didn't lost hope!
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-03-23 at 03:52 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1