1. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball In the Playground OOC IV: Planetary Annihilation for Fun and Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes. Very much yes. In fact, that's the idea.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Then, um, silly question - how do we either prevent the RA from finding him or him from finding the RA (I mean, they're pretty obvious to anyone who can sense power levels)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Oh no, not Zorbab! He's.....uh, um. He tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't really matter?

I mean, at least we know what theme to play as he dies.
    I prefer this version, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    -Starlight's villain I'm not sure how much of threat she was, or what happened to her.
    He. And actually ... he'll be back. He's basically going to be a part of Starlight's "super form" saga. He wasn't meant to be on the back burner this long, but he's ... very powerful. At his peak, he's actually more powerful than Celestia (who, in turn, is meant to rank somewhere around SSJ Goku), but he'll be somewhat nerfed as the plot progresses and spoilers happen. Downside - he's intelligent, but not very bright, if that makes sense. His intelligence is hindered by his emotions and his vendetta (amplified by the Alicorn Amulet).

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    the sad thing my villians were never meant to be silly.
    I am just very bad ay wtitinh characters.

Fenrir were actually supposed to be a bit silly...
    ironiclly..

if you have anywhere "Dumb Guide to make characters who aren't suck" I'll be thankfull.
    If it helps, the way I write my characters is I put myself in their mindset and then write what they would do / what I would do as them. It helps me not get distracted by what I want them to do as opposed to what they would actually do.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-03-24 at 02:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show