Quote Originally Posted by Suraydo View Post
Your mind arrows improve as you gain higher levels. At 3rd level, a mind arrow gains a +1 enhancement bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls, and at 7th level the bonus improves to +2. These enhancement bonuses stack with previous enhancement bonuses gained earlier for your soulknife class levels. Likewise, these enhancement bonuses also improve your soulknife base attack bonus. If your return to your soulknife class progression, these mind arrow enhancement bonuses on attack and damage are cumulative bonuses on top of any new enhancement bonuses gained, and they benefit both your mind blade and mind arrows. That's why I said RAI, and not RAW. It's very vague and confusing and I asked the DM about it and he said roll with it.

There was a houserule where anyone can take weapon specialization mainly because nobody ever plays a fighter and it never sees use otherwise, that's all.

Deepwood Sniper has "Keen Arrows" at level 1 btw, not level 6. Keen edge I think is... keen +1 in essence. Or maybe that's the one that expands the crit multiplier. Probably in the MIC.
Huh... Then again, you don't have soulknife levels...

And yes, Deepwood Sniper has "Keen Arrows" at level 1... the table also shows "Keen Edge" at level 6, but the text doesn't say anything about it.

Keen Edge is the spell to make weapons and ammunition Keen. It specifically wouldn't stack, and the class offers nothing for melee so I'm wondering why it's on the class' table.