Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Meanwhile in Legends: OOOOH NO DON'T GO TO THE CRUCIFICTION TIME THATS A BAD TIME. I like the establishment that some time periods are like...HYPER verboten. Nice use of JRR Tolkein like with Lucas, and...a stunning betrayel. The Legion doesn't care about ****ing with time so they'll just snatch up Cold from earlier in the time stream to win an advantage on our heroes. Over under on Rory staying a villain? Cause I don't think this sticks, same with Kronus.
Regarding legends, I didn't like this episode.
I enjoyed the George Lucas episode because it felt to me like they were having fun with the idea.
Here however, it felt more like they are trying to recreate the success rather than just flow with it.
Maybe it was because it was a recycled idea, or maybe it was that the setting of the great war doesn't fit with this kind of fun, I'm not sure myself.

Oh, and did it ever occur to them that they are in a freaking TIME MACHINE?!
You don't have to go for the church in the middle of a battle, just go back 10 years, and the prize is yours. As a bonus, it will be harder to find you.

As for the betrayal, it was kind of dumb.
The "we don't trust you" came out of nowhere and was forced into the episode. Especially from the professor who KNEW that Rory thought Snart was an hallucination.
And if they really don't trust him, why hand the spear of destiny specifically to him? Seems like the last choice if they suspect him.