Quote Originally Posted by The Viscount View Post
First off ask your DM if you can take Hidden Talent in place of Wild Talent so you can actually use your PP on something.

That Con is frightfully low. You're going to need something to protect you, because otherwise you are going to have a bad time. If you're starting late enough that' you're already in soulbow, consider transferring some of that strength. Alternatively, if you can fit in Zen Archery you can put less in strength. Deadeye would let you add dex along with wis to damage in 30 feet.

I'm confused as to why you're making such heavy investments in Greatbow. The mind arrow is not fired from a regular bow, so the damage die is set at 1d8.

More Soulbow levels would be beneficial if you expect anyone to close distance for its 4th level ability.

For that matter, why did you take deepwood sniper at all? You can get keen arrows from another level of soulknife.

Actually getting splitting onto your mind arrows is going to be difficult, the only way I can think of is with Kensai, which is another worthwhile class.

What's from pathfinder in this build?

EDIT: Looking over your build again, attacks aren't adding up. You begin your calculations with a BA of 11. You're a 9th level character, and Soulbow has average BAB. Even if you're adding its +1 for arrows to BAB you still are at only a 9. The line about Soulbow's mind arrow +x increasing BAB is not found in soulknife.
See, this is why I asked the forums for help! I hadn't even thought of just putting another level into PrC Soulknife!

To answer the greatbow concern and the Pathfinder content question: IIRC in Pathfinder there is a set of Psionic implements (crystal bow/hilt/handle/pauldron) that allow you to funnel your mind-stuff through them. I asked if we could could convert a crystal bow over to greatbow sized and put my arrows through that so I could get a d10 and also have a weapon to put splitting on.

I know the CON is stupid low, but that's what I was stuck with. We didn't do pointbuy, we did the 4d6 system and I got shafted a bit. I have a Belt of DK so my CON is currently 10 so I'm happy for the time being. I also am the one who got a book of +2 CON that I intend to use so there's that. (This whole build was without magic items considered except the splitting thing is why I omitted it)

Zen Archery and Deadeye are all things I'll probably take later on. Might even swap out Weapon Focus for one of them and make the Weapon Specialization at level 9 into the other. Thanks for the idea!

I will admit maybe my thinking is really warped on the whole BAB thing. I assumed that if Soulbow had the BAB enhancement then Soulknife would retroactively get it, like a thing they would have had to errata. Even still, Mindblade +Xs do affect the Soularrow +Xs as far as attack/damage rolls go. I think. I'm pretty sure they stack.

I might be wrong! That's why I'm here! I totally appreciate your input!