View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

1. - Top - End - #839
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

Greenhorn Hall, Thifton…

Seeing Halad leave from the same place he presumed Rukesh had left, he joined Ferdinand so that when they returned the man would not be alone. Rejoining the others at the inn in the room they had designated for such meetings, the dwarf brought a small keg of ale with him that he had procured on the way.

As he poured tankards for everyone he said, “So, the devil is gone, and not likely to return. It might be possible that whatever power placed it there will try to replace it, but if we return tomorrow that will be little time to even know it is gone, let alone replace it. If something else is there, that will tell us more about those elsewhere in the dungeon.

Looking at the items on the table, the dwarf drank deeply of his ale, then said, “So, shall we get one of the elf wizards to identify these things?

Presuming the answer is yes, Quijol is brought in and identifies the items:
    Ring Crystal (+2 dodge bonus AC, Evasion [or improved if wearer already has evasion], Minor Displacement always on, Major Displacement 15 rds/day [free action, need not use them all at one time], can only be used when attached to a magic ring.)
    (4) Potions of CSW (CL 10)
    (10) +1 Arrows
    +2 Ring of Protection

As the elf identified the items, the dwarf cast a few spells to cure his wounds.

The elf sighs slightly, “Shame I wasn’t involved in this adventure, but I understand the reasons. Well, best of luck in the future. Let me know if you need my assistance again.” He left the group to discuss their items and whatever else they desired.

Drynch says, “Well, each of us gets a potion. The arrows seem obvious, since Halad is the only true archer among us. So even though he still owes us from taking that armor crystal for his familiar, I say we let him take the arrows. After all, I suspect we’ll find lots of treasure eventually. The ring and the crystal are left to decide upon between three of us then. Since the crystal must be used with a magic ring, and I don’t have one, I’d like the ring of protection. Then again, my armor and shield grant me good protection already, so maybe Rukesh and Ferdinand should have those two items.
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2017-03-28 at 09:41 AM.
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice