View Single Post

Thread: Overwatch: Boop!

1. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Overwatch: Boop!

I had connection problems last night that kicked me out of several matches. I don't know why - none of my other devices experienced any unusual interruptions.

The first time it happened was right after a match, so no big deal. The second was really early in a match, so annoying but still not that bad. The third time, and the one that caused me to stop playing for the night, was in Lijiang Tower. I usually play Winston there but wasn't feeling it last night, so I picked Pharah. I'm usually not that great with her, but she's fun to play and tonight I actually had a great match with her.

It was one of those rare matches where the teams are well matched and there's lots of back and forth action. My team narrowly won the first round, and I felt like I was making a pretty big difference by keeping their Torb in check. I also landed a few direct hit kills on the enemy Tracer, which is unusual for me. Not sure whether I got lucky, she was bad, or what. The second round was shaping up pretty well too, until I lost connection partway through. After that I was just too disgusted to keep going, so I saved a video of the match (which I'll show if anybody cares to see it) and shut off my PS4 for the night.
    Last edited by Velaryon; 2017-03-28 at 01:17 PM.