Quote Originally Posted by sightlessrealit View Post
Even with the Keen Mind feat?
In my opinion, yes, even with the keen mind feat. I just think it is that hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tkuremento View Post
You know those foil cards that have different images with different perspectives? Could you do that with an illusion without technically changing it or it being preprogrammed? I ask because that just popped in my mind, not because I want to game the system. I just want some insight.
I think it is theoretically possible, but in my mind the wizard must have some way of imagining it, and the amount of detail and precision involved makes it unfeasible, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
Well, that depends on your opinion of how illusions interact with light, and that's a whole nother can of worms. For the sake of discussion, let's pretend you're in the camp that would allow an illusionary mirror to reflect like a normal one. Some of us are in those campaigns, and we can use this spell to great effect.
I think the idea that illusions interact with light is just way too full of implications that cause way too many potential and unpredictable problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
The illusion fills a 5ft cube. That doesn't mean it's a duodimensional image. It can have depth.
I agree with you but was surprised to encounter a wide range of opinions on this and also on the implications that arise when one person interacts with an illusion.

Which means that you could create the illusion of a barrel around you, visible as any barrel, and three dimensional. Or a wall, like the one you're against,while you flatten yourself against the real one. Sure, if someone gets close enough they'll see the wall is about three feet from where it should be...

But such an illusion could fool anyone at only a slight remove, so long as it is subtly curved just enough for your body.
As explained here, I can easily understand this and allow it. This seems more like adding a bulge to the wall. This is decidedly different than building a 2D "screen" that is separated from the wall and trying to make it match the wall. Likewise for a cube that is intended to match up to three-five walls and remain effective from various perspectives.