Quote Originally Posted by HandofShadows View Post
Erfworld is very much gray vs gray. As for Wanda becoming an antagonist to Parson that would take a great deal for it to happen.
I'm actually curious if that is every going to happen. Wanda does respect Parson a lot, but she also just does her thing even if she knows Parson might disapprove.
Wanda is in many ways Parson's total opposite. parson has a "can-do" approach, and Wanda with her fatalism has a "will-happen-anyway" mindset. But she seems to change a bit and imitate Parson. See the "we try things" with Janis. Maybe she stays on that path, or maybe she reverts, and in the latter case I think she will be an antagonist for Parson. "Fate" seems to be the ultimate enemy in the comic, and Wanda is its prophet.

On the last comic, I was a bit disappointed. In the comics before things started to spin out of control. TGMTTA blown up, Wanda free, Jillian under attack. And now a comic in which nothing happens. It feels like a setup comic, but we should be at action now.
A few things we learn, like Maggie doubting the GMs, Parson getting an hint about their fate. We learn hat Ceasar is outstanding at commanding troops, and apparently that Stanley is very good at this too. Stanley is used as comparison, and in italics, implying being better than Stanley is an achievement.
So in total not a bad update, but feels misplaced and slowed the pacing.