Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
I'm actually curious if that is every going to happen. Wanda does respect Parson a lot, but she also just does her thing even if she knows Parson might disapprove.
Wanda is in many ways Parson's total opposite. parson has a "can-do" approach, and Wanda with her fatalism has a "will-happen-anyway" mindset. But she seems to change a bit and imitate Parson. See the "we try things" with Janis. Maybe she stays on that path, or maybe she reverts, and in the latter case I think she will be an antagonist for Parson. "Fate" seems to be the ultimate enemy in the comic, and Wanda is its prophet.
I don't think "Fate" is the bad guy here. The issues is not everyone has one.

Numbers are a greater problem. It's Numbers that dictate that the more worthy a unit is (e.g. Wanda), the more other (and the unit in question) have to suffer and die. Erf might want to get rid of both of them. In order for Wanda to rise as high as she did, the more did she had to suffer under Olive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
On the last comic, I was a bit disappointed. In the comics before things started to spin out of control. TGMTTA blown up, Wanda free, Jillian under attack. And now a comic in which nothing happens. It feels like a setup comic, but we should be at action now.
Pacing issues? In Erfworld? Surely, this is madness.