View Single Post

Thread: Echoes of the Past IC

1. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Echoes of the Past IC

Kira also prefers the sleek skiff. If its got engines, I can fly it. The ramp and the corpse mean maybe someone else is already on board.

Kira unshoulders her carbine and readies it. She takes a deep breath to steady herself, looks around at the motley crew who've gathered.

Boarding party, now! Dave, you're on the right. Arms, left. Muscles, right down the middle. I'm rear right, Pink rear left. Akkit, get behind me and slice the first computer you see. You're on dirty tricks duty. We talk our way on board if we can, but this is a show of strength either way. If things go to hell, Dave directs the fight. Take his orders or find another way out of here.

I'm flying. Pink, you're a pilot? Nav. Dave and Muscles, you're on turrets, guns, catapults, or throwing wrenches out the back, whatever you can find. Arms, comm. I'll give you my Imperial access; you talk us through if possible. Akkit, you're in the engine room.

First target is the bridge. I fly, Pink covers my back, everyone else clears the rest of the ship.

Kira meets Dave's eyes with a significant look. Legally, she's in charge because she outranks him, but he's got more experience with this. If he suggests anything at all, she'll back him.

Kira looks around. If her party fires on Imperials, that's it, she's cashiered at best and facing a firing squad at worst. But the Service hasn't done right by her, either.

Maybe this is what treason feels like. Feels better than death, that's for sure. She brings her carbine to her shoulder and steps forward, praying that the others follow.
    Last edited by Appleciders; 2017-04-02 at 12:29 AM.