1. - Top - End - #1319
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Mithar Keep & Frescot House IV: Magic babble lies within

[Cessie's Lab!]

And yet people find it perfectly easy to speak to what they think is several different people with ease. Strange how that works. "Then you asked the right person for help. Not to say that there'd be an issue if you wanted something tailored to you. Just that you'd have to be more careful of anything that would affect your shape or size as it's much less tolerant to adjustment." Riss said, setting the disk on the floor and adding three others around it as she added: "I mean, we somewhat joked last time that people here apparently had the occasional tendency to end up more top heavy which is now rather ironic in my case but re-fitting armor is a bit more of a task than getting a new wardrobe is why I bring it up. Anyway, if you'd stand in the middle there, for me.." she said, actually sounding mildly amused about the whole thing as she gestured with a hand over the first disk that had been lain on the floor.

"Speaking of getting a new wardrobe, though, this is basically going to be a holographic projection that will move with you, within reason. It might sound strange but even a weightless light-construct is useful when you just want to concept a design. First, though, I'll let you pick a starting point." Riss said, snapping her fingers in a theatrical kind of way as several kinds of armor were projected in blue in front of the sorceress. The snap, of course, was entirely unnecessary but the muse figured that perhaps a few signals from her end might go over better with people than just her normal way of mentally activating and commanding everything.

At any rate, some of the armor on display were that of a somewhat romanticized but quite iconic cavalier; that of the bands, metal masks, scales, and lacquered slats of what could belong to a shogun; that of the sleek, almost organic chords and plates of an enhanced exosuit; and the much more robust and commanding stature of hard, carapace-like shell of powered armor. There were others, of course, but those were just among the first few that would immediately be in the sorceress' view. The 'commands' to move around and look at the various choices were easy enough to pick up on that the muse didn't feel the need to explain. Especially with how intelligent Cessie was.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2017-04-05 at 01:20 AM.