you may want to reroll/reconsider your stats, you have a STR mod of 0, which makes for all around a weak melee fighter..

I have a cleric built that i have yet to play, but here's the sheet at lvl 1, it of course is not a lesser assimar, which might influence your build if you can't play an illumian like this one

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1160404

the build up to lvl 9 for another person on here was cleric 3/ Church Inquisitor 6 and is probably heavy on magic items, so take it w/ a grain of salt on that end

cleric 3/church inquisitor 6

Judge Dredd concept

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1167394

+2 caster level to ALL spells
+1 caster level to all LAW spells
+1 caster level to all Turn Undead checks
+1 caster level to all inflict/harm spells
+1 caster level to all mind affecting spells

so you could have a huge +++ Caster level depending on descriptors

You are probably a touch OP on gear, but as a Church Inquisitor, and a high ranking member of the Church of Scales, I'm banking on you getting an item or two from the church...

All spell selections are made, you are basically the hand of the church, and in pure Judge Dredd fashion, YOU ARE THE LAW. If you have to intimidate someone into the ground, force the truth out of them, or bash their heads in, you can do all of that. You don't brook no shenanigans, if they broke the law, they die, or are brought to "justice", however you want to interpret that.

Assume that all of your gear is encrusted, embroidered, emblazoned with the scales of balance and St Cuthbert symbol on every conceivable surface, you are not hiding what you are by any means

Again, you have no wands/potions/gold

I have only 2 feats on there, Law Devotion for +3AC/+3 attack for 1 minute/day, and Pious Soul which is all cheese (anti I missed anything). I don't envision the character being a mounted knight in any way, you are an on the ground face beater. If you want to do mounted combat, give yourself a mount and spend the feats on that, otherwise flesh out martial combat how you will.

You have heavy emphasis on sunder/destroy armor/weapons in your spells, an unarmed foe falls easier. Shatter is fun :)

The Illumian racial bonus from glyphic word gives you +2 to con/wis checks, if you want to interpret that as a bonus to the saves as those are technically a "check" you can add 2 more to fort/will, but you don't need it.

You're REF save is sh*t, but you can't have everything now can you..

enjoy :)
the thing about turn undead attempts is that you can sacrafice them for heal spells, so more is better, but it's a balance you have to play so you don't have 14 attempts and no other utility with any feats/items.