View Single Post

Thread: Need a powered scooter for a senior elf.

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Need a powered scooter for a senior elf.

In an upcoming campaign I am playing a venerable Elven Psion with 1 str. My DM and I have agreed that due to my advanced age and exceptional feebleness I can only walk a limited amount time before needing to rest. We're using a modified version of the run rules to model this.
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can walk for a number of rounds equal to your Constitution modifier, but after that you must make a DC 10 Constitution check to continue walking. You must check again each round in which you continue to walk, and the DC of this check increases by 1 for each check you have made. When you fail this check, you must stop walking. A character who has walked to his limit must rest for 1 minute (10 rounds) before walking again. During a rest period, a character can move no faster than 5 feet per round.

Since walking long distances won't be an option for me I need some sort of mobility assistance device. My budget is 80gp, however I am also interested in elegant solutions for later in my characters career (assuming he doesn't keel over before then).

Note: I've already considered using a donkey or other mount, but I'd rather limit the chances of me falling and breaking my ph so brittle bones.
    Last edited by frogglesmash; 2017-04-24 at 01:23 AM.