Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Ironoak Cabin]

((Ah, crap. I missed this post. I'm sorry.))

Tuskfang stops when he spots someone running towards him. He's uncertain at first, but then he recognizes his smell.

"Asher?" he squeaks. "Izzat you?"

Reelshka gets up and walks towards him a little.

"Yes, Tuskfang, it's Asher."
[Ironoak Cabin]

(No problem, Mort. )

From where he's at, the little winged nephilim continues running with his arms outstretched, the brightest grin you ever saw spread across his face, displaying his opalescent white teeth. The target of his affections looks up, sniffs the air and questions if it's really him, to which Asher responds by bobbing his head up and down in the affirmative. He does manage to stop in his tracks when he spots Reelshka getting up and moving slightly closer to him, though by this point he's close enough to Tuskfang that the difference in their height is made more apparent.

"H-hi Tus'fang, h-hi Rilshka!" The earnest young boy announces, his fast-talking speech pattern less riddled with stutters and, as a result, clearer. His Australian accent is therefore more noticeable. "I'm b-back!" He trots forward in the direction of his hairy friend, arms outstretched in an attempt to wrap his arms around Tuskfang, or to grasp his hands in his. "I m-missed you, Tus'fang!" He squeaks, absolute joy dripping from his voice.