Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
My idea was to go planar shepherd (astral) using the rules to render all nonanimate matter around myself as if affected by no gravity. Then carry around a super dense item to attract all of it. You know, how gravity works in space where the largest mass attracts smaller masses. Then "fall" towards an opponent, who has to make a reflex save or get smashed by the accumulated mass of it all :10d6 damage. Seeing as how when I pass by, the mass of junk would be falling laterally, it would crash into them as a falling object. You can fall 300 feet in a round, so you could smash through a ton of opponents.
Add a net or harpoon with spring attack to debuff. But planar shepherd does all the work there and real world physics are weird when adjudicated, it seemed kinda lame.
I don't think that works. There isn't actually 'no gravity' in space. Space is on the Material Plane, so there's normal gravity there, there just aren't things with a strong gravitational pull nearby. In a plane which truly has no gravity, massive objects shouldn't have any pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
as do savant and factotum
And Mountebank and PsyRogue if we really feel like dredging up all the options available, along with the Shifter Ranger, Shifter Druid, and Elf Ranger sub-levels.