Nakita Torgeski
Mystical Jack who Explores Dark Places
M: 10/10/0 | S: 14/14/1 | I: 14/14/0 | E: 1

It wasn't that she didn't trust her companions, she knew full well that they were each more than experts in their particular areas of skill, but she didn't enjoy some of the ideas that were being toss around one bit. With a slight grunt Nakita lowers herself to the ground and lays in a prone position. He black gloves and leather armor sparing her skin from what she assumed was a quite warm sheet of mirrored metal that had been heated by the sun for several hours minimum. "Though I trust your skills to patch us up, I think I'd rather just avoid the injury in the first place eh?" She jokes and then, using her gloved palms, slides herself partially over the edge of the platform. Trying her best to ensure her grip on the edge holds tight she tries to get a better look at what it was sitting on, how it was fastened there, and whether she could justifiably descend in a mostly safe manner.

If she feels she can safely reach somewhere with her feet or mostly reach and then drop, she will spin herself around on her stomach to allow for feet first decent.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
I want to know a way off this platform...

I'm trying to find a decent enough spot where climbing over the edge and down is doable. If that is absolutely not possible please let me know. If there is anything you need me to roll let me know.