View Single Post

Thread: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Main

1. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Main

"Hello, ogre. You put on a pretty good show today." The redhead glanced around and located the owner, the bouncer, and a town guard. When he was satisfied that they weren't paying attention, he slipped Umbear two bags. His movement was so quick and subtle that even though he expected it, Umbear didn't really see him move.
    "You got a little over nine-thousand in profit on your bet with us, and you won our personal wager, so that's two-thousand."
    One bag contains 84,375 GP (75k+9,375), the other contains 2k.

"Yeah, new gear can be kind of a pain, even if it's better than what you already have, sometimes," Aurora agreed with a nod. She stacked the items next to her backpack and pulled out a few books stamped with the royal library seal and flipped one open.
    "Learning new spells is certainly one of my goals in coming here. I was thinking of something else at first, but Jaylyn getting petrified does make me realize that 'Heal' isn't quite enough to handle everything, and I need to study a spell appropriate to dealing with those ailments that 'Heal' can't treat," she commented.

Warrick nodded at Aurix in acknowledgement before returning his full attention to Markas.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-04-29 at 12:31 PM.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show