View Single Post

Thread: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Main

1. - Top - End - #869
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Main

Umbear entered a small gaming hall wedged between a warehouse and a tenement. It was a kind of shabby, but well-maintained building with no windows and a single metal door with two small windows with a sliding shutters, one at eye level for a medium creature, the other at eye level for a large creature. When Umbear knocked, the medium-level window opened, then slid quickly shut and the large-level one opened. A pair of red eyes peered out, and then the door swung open.
    Hanging from a bar just under the window was a brown-furred ratfolk. He smiled broadly at the ogre, revealing large, yellow teeth.
    "Welcome, welcome!" he said in a high-pitched, but gravelly, voice. He hopped down and skittered to the bar and settled back behind it, grinning.
    The patrons of the game hall were a motley selection. Several ratfolk in various colors, a small handful of kobolds, various rough-looking half-orcs and humans, plus an assortment of random other races.
    In one corner sat a red fox kitsune wearing black and charcoal clothing and a black short cloak with the hood pulled up over his ears. His brown eyes were fixed on the ogre with interest.

Camille chuckled. "I suspect I should be glad for this place's protections; I have no equipment! You'll likely have little problem landing normal blows right now." She started backing up, waving for Markas to follow.
    When they reached a clear area south of the tree and were 10' apart, she stopped.
    "Do you want us to take a moment of preparation as in the tournament or just jump right in?" she asked.

Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-05-01 at 10:41 AM.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show