Lilleah - The Night Before

Spoiler: Lilleah
Show
Lilleah is assailed by fitful dreams, but there is one she can't forget. Three fish in a barrel, illuminated by the moon, and each dodging the frantic spears of an unknown figure. Suddenly one of the fish blackens and turns upon its kin, and Lilleah wakes remembering those blank, dead eyes.

Nesta - The Evening Before

"For the dangers it can cause!" Ryla replied shocked. "Yet it is bad enough you know how to hurt with this Talent. That is a dark path indeed!" Both Ryla and Samitsu seem shocked by Nesta's revelation, but Romanda continues to watch with hawk like eyes.

"Child, Healing is a difficult thing at the best of times, the body fragile. If you were to weave it even slightly wrong you could cause irreparable harm rather than recovery. Do you understand? It is rare indeed that you would learn this Weave safely without a tutor. But we welcome such talent."

"I must ask, how did you learn to twist it to cause harm? To Rend, as you say? That is considered an ill route by my sisters."

Ella - The Evening Before

Ellinar waits for a long time after Ella reveals herself. Thinking? Plotting? "A long time ago,
I was responsible for the death of a woman who did not deserve to die. I carry these earrings as a reminder.
I did not know that such others existed, nor how your father came by them, for I thought them unique."

"I hope it is an unhappy coincidence, for your sake."