Cirelyn, the evening before

Cirelyn nods thoughtfully, but it is a while before she speaks. "I'd be happy to work on that with you, as well as concentration. Maybe by comparing our blocks, and our experiences in getting past them, we can learn something." She smiles a little ruefully. "Actually practicing weaves... I know that's a rule almost everyone breaks, but I've generally tried not to. It's part of why I push myself in classes; if that's the only place they'll let you practice..." She shrugs one shoulder. "But I suppose that would be safer, as well, with a partner - someone to tell you when you're pushing too hard."

She shakes her head, as if tossing the thought of the dangers away. "And anyway, we don't need to cross that current yet. How are you feeling? Do you think you could channel again yet, if you tried?"

Cirelyn, Springfest

Of course, healers will want to check on their patients. Cirelyn's gaze goes involuntarily to Nesta's arm, where the thief cut her. No marks there now, not even a faint scar marring her dark skin.

"Let's go find them, then," she says, rising to her feet, "... at least, when you're done eating."