Lilleah, to Nicaene

"Well, how else were you going to get in and find out then?" she begins with a slight tilt to her head and a raised brow. She meant to be implying that her thoughts on the matter were well thought out. In truth, she was excited to have a reason to put her dress back on. Oh, but would it be ready? It probably needed to be adjusted as she came to the tower at the age of 14 afterall. Would she still even fit the thing? And what condition would it be in having been stored for two years? That and she didn't have any of her old pains or colors and her hair! By the light, no she couldn't present herself before noble company without at least a day or more getting ready. Still, she was so excited to want to at least try and this was the only day off she'd have a chance to do this. Well, until fall's Da Reed maybe.

"Very well, I understand," she says as she seems to deflate a little but also not appear too disappointed. More humbled by her thoughts. Excitement or not, this behavior was the exact reason why Nicaene almost died the other day. Why she'd lost the ability to channel for a whole day... which hadn't returned just yet either, she noted. "After these recent... events, I best not get so excited over something and go running off."

She begins to pace a little as she plays with her fingers and glances upward into nothing as rattles off her thoughts. "Well, you... you could claim to be me then. My older sister was... well, I have an older sister so you could claim to be her. Darshawn is probably unknown to Kandori so faces are definitely unknown. I'm not sure you can pull that off, but if you could, you're welcome to try and I could teach you little on how. We'd have until tonight. Otherwise... well... some channeling might help. I know some weaves that might help... listen in. Again, I know, involvement. Isn't Hala good at sneaking around? I hear that's what Aiel were really good at. That and killing. You could sneak in and listen in. She can, rather. If this person is receiving some backing from merchants then there's... how many merchants are there? Do you know? Three of them? Are there three of anyone?"