1. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fighting Games General Thread(Street Fighter, MAHVEL BAYBEH, KOF, Mortal Kombat,

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    I used to play Skullgirls a little, back when it was pretty new. The online seemed pretty dead even then, though, so I fell out of it pretty quick. Plus I had a lot of trouble learning the combos - those air-to-ground juggles seemed mandatory for anything beyond extremely basic ones, but I could never get them to work.
    The game's changed a lot, but yeah off-the-grounds are really important. I figured out the timing when practicing my first Filia combo by using slow-mo in Training Mode (funny that the only other game I've played with Training slow-mo is Smash Bros). Setting the dummy to tech is important to get the exact timing too.

It's not super-active but most of the time I can find a match without red ping. Skill levels may vary. I'm on PC, I think most of the players have migrated there since it included the Endless Beta which, well, ended about a month ago for hopefully the last time (so Mike Z can finally get some sleep focus on Indivisible, also so the physical copy that's coming out really does carry the final update).

I play Ramlethal in Guilty Gear. She doesn't exactly click, but she plays so differently from anyone else and she's cute. I'm terrible with her.

Edit: Also the Rev 2 demo is available for PS+ members until the 26th.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2017-05-17 at 01:00 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting