Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post

"Honestly, I never dreamt it would be like this,"
Adir says, indeed dreamily. He sits way back in the booth leather, wiggling his toosh to get comfortable. One would think it would smoosh his tail.

"No. Not yet. Apparently there's some kind of initiation I have to pass through,"
Adir explains. "But I don't think any of it's gonna be cooking for me. 'Cept, y'know, when I cook for Sakura and our gaggle of goblins."
Deer tails are designed to be smushed? Ilpholin doesn't really know. So she just tuts lightly. "Then you lack imagination." Her grin is interrupted somewhat as someone stumbles in and falls to the floor. She eyes him cautiously before deciding he's capable of sleeping it off right there and turns her attention back to Adir.

"Don't get hazed too hard. You'll need to work on your martial skills, won't you? Regular training and all that to stay in shape and be a proper knight?" Ilpholin sips her wine and 'assesses' his body again. "Well maybe not to stay in shape. But since you'll be a short trip away, I could always train you. My home has good facilities for combat training and it would be better for me to have a live partner. Mister Squiggles is good at a lot of things, but his holo opponents are a little predictable."