Edmund's eyes come back into focus as he comes to his senses. He stares over at the newly wounded Rory in sick shock.

I have to get away from the prisoners. I can't risk them.

Ed shakes off another attempt at mind control, prepared this time. Seeing the others having a hard time working through the cultist lines, he leaps forward onto the podium.

Suddenly the world comes into focus as he feels a rush of ki flood through him. Ronaldo's lessons appear before his eyes in sharp relief. The crew, the Calistrians, they were his team. The cultists were the defenders. And Argyle was the flag.

"Drive them back! We must stop the ritual!"

Beaten and weary, he whips the giant glaive around his head and slashes down at Argyle.

Spoiler
Show
Ed will move to stand on the podium, where AD1 was. I think that position will cover a pretty decent number of baddies within his threatened area.

As a swift action he'll initiate the Encouraging Roar maneuver (+2 to attack and damage for all allies within 30' of Ed until Ed's next turn). I think that will cover Mindy,
BR1, Claudia, Huemes and Dave, and maybe Ardok.

Ed will power attack Argyle from the high ground (+1 to attack) and make sure at least one AoO is reserved to interrupt further casting.

Attack: (1d20+12)[13]
Miss chance (above 20 is a hit): (1d100)[31]
Damage: (2d8+15)[18]

Spoiler: Stat block
Show
Edmund Grimace

Chaotic Good Human Fighter/Cleric (ECL 5)

HP 17/46, (9 NL) Initiative +4, Speed 25, BAB 4.
AC 14, Touch 10, Flat-Footed 13, CMB +10, CMD 22
Fort+8, Ref+2, Will+6
Masterwork Glaive +9 (1d10+6)
Throwing Axe +8 (Melee) +6 (Thrown) (1d6+4)
+1 Orcsbane Warhammer +9(+11) (1d8+7(+2d6+2))
Shortbow +6 (1d6)
Chain Shirt +4 (Light)

EffectsEnlarge Person - cast at start of temple fight

Spells (CL5): (L1) 0/4, (L2) 0/3
(D1) 0/1, (D2) 0/1

Maneuvers (IL3):
Encouraging Roar (X)

Abilities: STR 20, DEX 12, CON 14, INT 10, WIS 15, CHA 10

Special Abilities: Channel Energy 0/3, Ferocious Strike 0/5, Touch of Glory 2/5.