View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1071 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: OOTS #1071 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    Theres only been once fork so far. It is completely arbitrary which way they pick first. And she flat out said how she intends to explore this valley.

I get it, you don't like the character. But theres no need to make up bad things that she's done to justify that dislike, theres plenty of poor onscreen decisions without deciding that she is apparently incapable of any sort of problem solving at all.
    Actually, she only said "well, this road didn't work, let's go take the other one".

Trial and error can work in certain circumstances, and we know that Andi is capable of some problem-solving, but doing trial and error was never her intention in the first place, she just picked directions and either expected them to be good on first try based on her belief anything is better than what Bandana proposes or just did a random choice at the last second and then pat herself on the back for being awesome, without regards for the actual results aside from "I didn't kill everyone with my decision."

What Andi is doing is like trying sword fighting for the first time in a duel to the death thinking she'll win, then call it trial and error when she get wounded.
    Last edited by Unoriginal; 2017-05-19 at 06:16 PM.