Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
Well Kain was easy enough to take care of, but Baigan is just a bit too much. he's just got too many things happening at once. First you have to counter Blindga and Silencega, you also have to deal with both magical and physical attacks. Then you have to take care of his haste, repeatedly. And you have to deal with paralysis. And THEN if you even get close enough to killing him, you have to time it right to take his arms out too. No thanks.
Seconded. Baigan cheats and I'm done. My Silence resist doesn't seem to cover it, my medicas never trigger in time, my Banishing Strike can't cover everyone at once. I'm frankly a bit unwilling to even try a non-synergy A-Team, just because I don't feel like it will make a difference.

I get that it's supposed to be challenging. But this guy has an absolute defense, and without a source of Esuna, it becomes insurmountable. I could waste my RW slot on something with Astra, but that would only block the Blindga, because he uses them in sequence. A challenging fight can have a gimmick you can learn, and that's fun; it's not fun when his gimmick is a big red "NOPE" because your abilities are effectively locked.

I beat Kain, so that's a thing, at least. I'll take a shot at Master Roshi next, but I'm otherwise done with this event, and not in a satisfying way.