Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
Please use a bit more spacing(organize data instead of placing it in one clump)
Do vibranium stacks with other critical increaser?
In this case some vibranium weapons could reach a threat range of 3-20.(long live to the critical strikes!)
yes they stack, thus why they are so deadly, and costly too, but if everyone feels it is too op I can make nonstackable...
Quote Originally Posted by rferries View Post
I love stuff like this - fleshes out things especially for the oft-neglected melee characters.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by AOKost View Post
I completely concur, but I also feel there's way too much lacking when it comes to crafting skills. For example, Stone is set at a Hardness 8 and 15 HP, but some stones are harder than others. This would have a lot of impact on building.

Gemcutting should increase the value of rough gems, so that rough ruby that was worth 50 gp in town, after the charter's done, it should be worth 200 gp or more!

Don't get me started on Leather, mining, engineering, and virtually all the others.

Craft Alchemy, Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing, Bowmaking, and a few other crafts are given explicit rules on how they function and what can be done with them, but sadly, much is left to be desired with virtually all Crafts and Professions! Yes... I knkow that Professions are meant to make flat money though a buisness or knowledge set, but more could be put into them. Then again, I've always been one that made my players take Craft or Profession at level 1... It was always meant to give to the characters background. I'd even give a free skill point if need be.

Even with all the templates I've come to find for arms and armor, I feel they are still lacking, as well as Special Materials to make them out of, and hence why I love this option so much!
Yes, I agree, more materials and possibly other things will be coming after the summer... Not sure how much though as a few *******s tripped me down some stairs and broke my PC