1. - Top - End - #16
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Stop.

Not noticing anything, Apfel's desire to punch this idiot's face in overrode listening to his instincts, and he simply flew right in to the trap.

The assassin didn't attack, so he planted something. So that's the trick. Powerful Ki Telekinesis pulses triggered by invisible-to-the-eye tripwires, all sent to send him flying to one of those bombs. Well now he knows. However Apfel was aware that it was a bit late, and he was being attacked from no less than three different directions, this was trouble. Or at least it would have been, if he hadn't been inventing new ways to use his techniques.

Left sleeve. Below wrist. Destroy.

Royal Shield Phalanx! A shimmering violet field of overlapping planes of Ki surrounded him, offering protection from both the gravity bombs and Ki Sparks. But there was one problem: He was ignoring the ki sticker, which promptly detonated, and jerked Apfel's right arm.

When the Royal Shield dispersed, Apfel, fell to the ground on this feet, teeth visibly gritting from the pain, clutching his arm which was soaked in navy blue blood, hanging limp from his shoulder.

I've been told...I suck at banter. He bit down the pain. I could use the practice. The World Blade then formed in his left hand and he swiped it at the assassin, its length extending all the way until just before a wall, going as long as to the end of the hallway. Now Instant Transmission for me! Though the attack was aimed at him, it wasn't his intention to kill and he fully expected him to avoid it. Rather, it was to sever any tripwires that may be in this hallway.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-05-24 at 03:20 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.