Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
Vodkana wasn't very good at self control. That why in the first place, she thought this dual would benefit both of them.
"No point thinking of the future, indulge in your desires NOW! The past is mere memories, and the future is a mere imagination! Nya!" Destructive Vodkana voiced her quite opposite sin of Flowey.

Vodkana started to use her dancing exprience, to dodge gracefully and even sensually from the attacks. For now, she had to focus on DODGE, Otherwise, she won't get to fulfill her desire of destroying 23. She even closed her eyes, in delight of her dance, trusting her body to do the rest.
She was getting good at this. Hm. She seems to keep getting stronger, keep getting more skilled. 23 will have to start doing the risky stuff fast, before she gets too powerful to beat.
"But y'know what? You keep claiming you want to destroy worlds, destroy this, destroy that. But I never actually seen you back up your words. Never actually tried to destroy anyone. Truly destroy or kill them.You know what I think? I think your all talk. I think you can't actually destroy me or this planet. You just talk up a good game trying to impress Beerus. Watch:"
She conjures a headband with purple kitty ears and puts it on her head, and does an impression.
"Look at me, I'm Vodkana, please love me Daaaaaaaaaad."
She then takes it off.
"Your just acting out in an attempt to connect to him in some manner since you know hes asleep. Watch. You won't be able to destroy me."
She stops firing ki blasts and spreads her arms, leaving herself wide open and not making any moves to attack or defend herself. This was the risky part. Has 23 gone completely crazy?