1. - Top - End - #595
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    That was... oddly perceptive of Jen. "She isn't being nice just to sleep with her? That's news to us."
    Alex told me that. Jen said seeming to get Takia's shock.

But she's not just nice to people she wants to bang, or thinks she has a chance with. She's nice enough to me when you know....
    I'm bitter she still has a mom.
    She says darkly looking down at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Luna can sleep with Lauca whenever she wants! Lauca beamed happily
    Jen looks at Mal nervously at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Me too!" Tanya replied enthusiastically. "I mean, dude might not be the most consistent hitter in the league, but when he's hot, he's really hot. That three-homer game at the start of the season was awesome! It'd be amazing to see another of those in person." Tanya was at easily her most animated talking about sports here - miming swinging a bat when she mentioned the home runs, wiping one hand on her forehead afterward, and just generally moving around much more than she typically did while just talking to someone. "'Course that's probably a bit much to ask. Even one homer'd be pretty cool to see though. 'Specially if it came our way and we got to try and catch it."

"I'm hopin' for somethin' cool out of Rex Vigil, too," she added, referring to the team's center-fielder, one of the members most prone to showboating. "Say whatever you want about him, dude is fast, and he puts on a damn good show."
    "Just as long as Rex doesn't drop a ball while showboating." Mara says crossing her arms not annoyed, just disapproving of your taste in batters.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-05-26 at 07:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.