Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoc View Post
Ok there are three sets of possible siblings: Laserdream and Shielder, Regent and Cherish, and finally Panacea and Glory Girl.

Shielder and Lazerdream have purely physical powers, generation of forcefields, flight and projecting lasers. I can't see how this set would allow them to recogize eachother and it doesn't really fit Iceseer's deleted post.

Regent and Cherish have variations on mind control. Regent controls bodies and Cherish has emotional sense/control. Both of them could potentially bypass the miasma with Cherish being more likely. It'd be an interesting twist for them to start aware of eachother though given that they're on opposite teams.

Panacea is a potential game ender as she can reverse the miasma. Presumably giving full awareness of who's in play to whoever she uses her power on.

Now that I think about it though there is one other possibility. Ramsus and Avatar Vecna could have gone meta and assigned someone to be imp without adding them to the list of possible characters. Given Imp's power screws heavily with perception I'm not sure how it would interact with the miasma.
Regent and Cherish seeing each other would be too good for the Town. We'd basically get a free kill on a wolf, and we lose a Town who isn't the Seer or Baner or, well what would Regent even do?