1. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

DIP
    Surprisingly, 23 doesn't respond to the criticism and mockery, ignoring it and speaking suddenly quite softly.
    ".....Vodkana. Please. Stop this. You know this isn't you. You know you can be better. Let go of your destructiveness, your hate, your false joy. Remember your friends? Starlight? Artic? They wouldn't want
    you to be this way. You can be better, happier without this. ask yourself: Do you really need this to be happy? How much does this really mean to you? Come on, lets stop this, go back to our usual selves and just gain strength the real way."

She extends her hand forward as if to shake in Kindness. The outline of a green heart rises above her then bursts into green sparks. Then she takes the X-slash across the chest, enduring the blow and holding herself together through the as an X-shaped wound opens up on her chest, but she holds on with her Perseverance.
    "Beat me down......all you like. I will endure any blow to make sure you are yourself again. I am not afraid of a little pain. A true friend, will persevere through anything to make sure you are happy! and I don't think your truly happy this way! Beat me down all you like, I'll keep getting back up!"
    An outline of an orange heart rises up then bursts into orange sparks, then the same with a purple heart outline. She is still standing, not doing anything to attack.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-05-27 at 08:53 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".