1. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    DIP
    Android 23 endures every hit.
    "Because.....when I first met you....I punched you in the face, remember? But I didn't kill you.
    Because I saw a bit of my younger, reckless self in you, when I was that age. I thought it just that you get a punch in the face for what you did....but unjust to kill you for it, because.....we are all stupid teenagers at one point....who don't know what they're doing. It wouldn't be justice to not punish you, yet neither would it be justice to not give you a chance. See?"

A yellow outline of a heart appears above her and shatters into sparks.
    "Because.....I have to teach you how to control yourself.....I need to hold myself to what I believe in and be honest about it. I don't make vows often. You have to be strategic when to do so. This is one of those times: I vow I won't stop trying until you learn to be the best you can possibly be. Because we all deserve to reach for the best we can be. and you, I believe are better than just being another juggernaut of destruction. There are tons of those. They scream and have monkey tails, and glow gold and get angry when you kill their loved ones. There is only one purple kitty chef who can make a dish....to impress Apfel himself."
    A dark blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks as well.
    "I know....that your slow to change. You've got a lot to overcome, and you don't understand a lot of what I'm trying to teach you, what Starlight is teaching you and so on. But for you.... I'll be Patient. I'll wait. For a teacher needs infinite patience to properly teach their students. To help them grow to become better, stronger, to properly guide them to what they want to be. I'll wait forever if I have to, to make your a better person."
    Finally a light blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks, one final time. Her Photosynthetic Boost runs out, going allt he way back down to 45,000 PL from absorbing Vodkana's earlier blast. A strange light shines from her as 23 smiles.
    "I do this, because of Bravery, Justice,Kindness Patience Integrity,Perseverance, all of these things together makes the power of......DETERMINATION!"

There is a flash of light and this music begins to play.

Her body heals itself up, her cosplay restores itself as the white shining light, her new power rocks the world. As the light fades, six hearts of the six colors now surround Android 23 in a ring behind her while she wears the Flowey Cosplay, her eyes are no longer red. Her PL has now rocketed up to 900,000 PL- a times twenty increase. Android 23 looks out at the world with warmer eyes than before, she could feel empathy- for six people at a time. One for each heart.
    "Behold. Six-Heart Flowey Form. My power is times twenty now! and unlike Photosynthetic Boost, it doesn't have a set time limit. I hold it for as long as I can. And my empathy is partially back, allowing me to control this form better. Enough to protect my comrades. This form is a complete upgrade you could say. I knew that I'd have to embody the reference in some manner, so I took a risk and acted out Undertale's virtues through pacifism, to essentially climb my way back from complete sociopathy by acting out the virtues to reconnect me."
    She wagered that this is probably the farthest she could get. She killed too much to ever get anything better than Omega Flowey in her estimation. It'll have to do.
    "I think I have achieved the super form everyone was talking about. Thank you Vodkana. Is that good enough, or do you wish to see what my new form can do? I'll need to test it out and train with it after all."
    Vodkana sobbed
    Nya! 23-Senpai!!!! You are the greatest!" Her PL started to fall drastically.

"I...I.. have not enough words to thank you, to express my love to you.. nya..' Vodkana didn't felt any reason to apologize for saying she love her- she loved her friends, and still didn't figured up the difference between friendship and romance, she simply respected her friends and didn't forced herself on them.
    "Nya..23-Senpai.. if anyone worthy of saving the galaxy, it is YOU! NYAAAA!"

She smashed 23 into a hug.
    When she managed to calm down she smiled.
    "You nyo what? I want to fight. I want to find a way, to be strong and still remember I love you all. Nya! Are you rrrready?"

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Royal Sh- Apfel had only just enough time to create a forcefield to protect himself from the gravity bomb's blast, one that took the brunt of the blast, but it wasn't sufficient to protect the Incirrian from harm as he was sent flying. With his power, he stopped in midair, and his injuries were apparent. His whole body was visibly battered and bruised, his uniform torn in many places, and quite bloody.

I just had this one cleaned, too. Apfel lamented the state of his clothes. Though it didn't distract him from the fact that he was in danger. Real, mortal danger. So far no opportunity had presented itself. But it would come. Somehow, somewhere. He just needed to go deeper. He needed more.

More power? More speed? More what?

It was there, at the edge of his awareness. The answers. But it did not exist here. He just needed to focus. To concentrate on it. Go

Deeper.

Rather than retaliate, the wounded Apfel simply sat upon the ground, eyes closed, meditating upon his present situation. Nobody could come to his aid in time, and if he was having difficulty, what good would 23 or Vodkana do? What would it all amount to? The same result. The Empire might go on, or die. In the grand scheme of the universe, it will lay as a footnote. An entry in a history textbook. Nothing about it is random. The clockwork of their orderly universe will grind their mortal achievements into nothing, as it has, and always will. The best a knowledgeable, thinking universe is to stand as an impossible denial of entropy and do what is best for themselves and their fellows.

We're all we have.
    Snap transmitted himself away to avoid getting hurt himself.
    That went better than expected!
    He was worried actually- he hoped to fight like that without Jalo's direct help for another hour- and by then his PL would match Apfel's!

What.. was he doing?

He didn't recalled a move like that.
    Maybe a new secret technique? He was honored he pushed Apfel to use this- but he couldn't let that happen!
    He sent two ki sparks- one at the place Apfel was right now, and the next to his right.
    And then fast as that, he sent another two ki sparks- one at his left and one behind him.
    On other words he started to fill Apfel's are with ki sparks as fast as he could, hoping to overwhelm him and not let him a chance to dodge.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-06-05 at 05:29 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1