Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
F+R is for speedfarming rather than pushing - replace that with Endless Walk. This will free up a ring slot for a Unity, doubling your toughness with only a minor damage decrease.
I'd also try and find a String of Ears to replace that Sherma with for even more crunchiness.

If you can wrap your mind around attack speed breakpoints, Flying Dragon will give you better results than Furnace in the cube, but be warned that is a rabbit hole and will make your gameplay a bit more complex. If you grok it though, you will tear through GRs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
Decided to try Wizard for my off-and-on play this season, and.. I'm not sure if I actually like Delsere's or not. I do like Slow Time, but being required to drop one on top of basically everything I want to fight is kind of an annoyance to me. Probably would help if I were doing a more long-ranged skillset; I got the source for Explosive Blast, so I'm currently using the melee version of Arcane Orb, Explosive Blast, and Spectral Blades (got the wand for that in my Cube), which means I have to go chase down anything I want to hit. Kind of hoping I can convince Kadala or rare-upgrading to give me the Arcane Orb items to help switch to a less in-your-face skill build. Or a Wand of Woh to make the downtime between Explosive Blast casts less relevant.
I love long-range Delsere. Not as big a fan of the melee one, but I can't deny its effectiveness (especially post-buff) and I do have a soft-spot for Arcane builds since it's the one element no other class can use.