Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
"I suspected as much. That's why I concluded with one of my own." Ilpholin smirks wryly over the lip of her glass as she finishes it off. It's the only one she's had though, so she's substantially behind Adir. "Though I didn't know how intimate your wrestling went. If we're missing each other's meanings so much, perhaps we've had enough to drink?" Another tankard or two and she's uncertain Adir will be able to walk home, even with assistance.

"Regardless, boy, you are going to have to get used to having your butt looked at and not make such a big deal of it. It just comes with training and exercise and mostly making sure you've got proper posture when you work out. And yes, squats. Though if it makes you feel any better, you'll get to look at mine too." That should make anyone feel better. The nymph has no intention on just standing around while Adir trains after all. Her free time's nowhere near that open.
Adir finally catches up with Ilpholin, that and the 'subduing opponent' bit. The stag busts out laughing and obliges by putting down his tankard. "Okay. Yeah." He likes his vices, sure, but drinking has never been one of the biggies.

"Did you just call me a boy?"
Adir asks, blushing and laughing. He thinks she was probably using it for emphasis, naturally, but... "Just feels weird, having someone check me out after all this time. I guess, uh, I need to get out more. I'm kind of a recluse-dad, at this point. I'm sure I'd be a crazy hill person if it weren't for Sakura."

"I think I'll be okay on both counts if I pretend everyone's Sakura. I can start to feel good about people looking at me without it being strange,"
Adir thumbs his tankard and looks at it, then at Ilpholin. Maybe it's wrong to be saying things like he's been, but it isn't really flirting... "And I won't feel so bad if, say, I happen to... I dunno." He coughs into his fist. "If I have to help examine your form."