Alistair Notelgamore, esq.

Checking the knots had been about as exhausting as he had imagined, but Alistair handled it fairly well.
His tired state had more to do with the long last night than with today's work.

The bloody hour came and went, and Alistair dutifully took his mug of rum for the night, only to dispose if it the same way he had done the evenings before.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
Using take 10 to get rid of the rum again.

He had planned on going to bed early that night, but then he ended up sitting together with Grok again, sharing stories and jokes and verses by their favourite poets. It was a wonder to have found such a gentle soul on a ship of pirates, especially in the form of the half-orc woman. A very welcome development.

When the wizard who had arranged the meeting with Sandara joined them, Alistair took care to look uneasy when the man talked about dangerous magic. Having the wizard's equipment back on him would very likely be beneficial to all of them.
Spoiler: If it's not a night action, supporting Salazar
Show

rolling bluff (1d20+10)[25] (assuming the bonus from the entertainment is still active, if not, -2) to look suitably impressed by the wizard's words as to support his bluff. If that would count as a night action, ignore this

When that was done, and he and Grok had spend some more time together,
"So, you're the quartermaster, Grok, correct? Do you... think I could get some of my things back? I know, I know, captain's loot, but honestly, that rapier is worth more in my hands than on a rack." He gave her a winning smile and a furled eyebrow. "To be honest, I'm rubbish with about any other weapon. And I bet most of the others are rubbish with the rapier. Also, I'm more or less captain's loot as well, so it'd be loot on loot, which wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

Spoiler: roll
Show
Trying to get Alistair's things back, most of all the rapier; I highly doubt he'd get back the ring, but that's fairly far down on the list of priorities:
(1d20+11)[28](assuming the bonus from the entertainment is still active, if not, -2)