Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
Could I get some help with a Demon Hunter Vengeance build? Just need to get it to GR55 for the second conquest.

Or the Unhallowed Essence.

Thanks!
UE:

Use Zei's/Trapped/Powerful if you have them leveled. Stricken isn't useful compared to Powerful until GR 75 or so.

Wear Yang's, cube Dawn. Yang's has an additional 50% Hatred cost reduction secondary that isn't included in its legendary ability in the cube. Also it has a better damage range than a hand crossbow and naturally rolls % Damage.

With the right weapon equipped you should be free to use Wolf Companion instead of Bat Companion for extra damage.

Yang's is usually a Fire build with Multishot:Arsenal and Ballistics passive.

Thrill of the Hunt and Cull the Weak combined already activate Bane of the Trapped, so there's no need for Polar Station or custom Engineering passive. If you really want sentries, use the Marauder set.

Run Preparation:Invigoration instead. Huge damage boost due to how UE uses Discipline.

Convention of Elements is usually the go-to for the Ring cube slot. You want as much distance between you and your enemies as possible (UE set bonus and Zei's). However, you're only gunning for GR 55 so you may not need the help.

Natalya: You don't have any pets, why is Zooey's Secret in your cube?
From what I understand, Sharpshooter isn't very good.
If you're using the Grenadier passive you should probably be using the Demolition rune for Strafe instead of Rocket Storm. Alternatively, you should be using the Ballistics passive if you want to use Rocket Storm. Grenade Builds should be using the Grenade-flavored RoV, otherwise Shade is the go-to rune.
Nothing at GR55 should ever get to 50 Stricken stacks. Powerful is way better at that level. Way better.
Also, a Natalya Channeling build is perfect for Taeguk.
For GR 55 CoE may be overkill, but if I were running an immunity amulet, I'd stick with Mara's if available. There are way more annoying poison based mobs, affixes, and RGs. Yeah, you're immune to Molten, Fire Chains, Mortar, Succubi, the Succubus and dragon RGs, and part of the Kulle RG stand-in's schtick...

But Poison immunity keeps you safe from Bogun Trappers, Wasps, Heralds of Pestilence, Plagued, Poison Enchanted, and several RGs- the Ghom and Cydaea stand-ins, the giant Herald of Pestilence, the Choker, and the Corrupted Angel.

Particularly, Bogun Trappers can be hard to dodge, and the Wasp's tiny attacks can be hard to see and avoid in all the on-screen chaos.