Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
It is not my first time, correct. Apfel answered as he brought up his world blade, maneuvering it in a circular motion so as to catch and deflect the assassin's blade. But you taught me that physical contact can teleport others. I can learn from you, too. I also noticed your hands are the focus of your techniques. You snap, and create tripwires. You need your fingers to use Instant Transmission, and I dare say you're looking for an opportunity to attach one of your little micro-bombs on to me, and hoping I don't notice and put you in the blast radius. Am I right?

Nevertheless, you know so much about me, but I don't even know your name. It's rude to not introduce yourself.
Apfel kept his world blade on guard, but swung at the assassin's body with his feet, intent on kicking him in the stomach.
"So far, yes." Snap said while exchanging World Blade hits. "You can call me- Snap!" he smiled, while blocking the kick, with a kick of his own, sent pushed few meters.
Meanwhile, Jalo sticked few sticker bombs on Apfel's back and jumped off.

"But knowing, isn't always enough, if you don't have way to counter my abilities.' he transmitted himself above one of the hostages, preparing to slash him- or Apfel if he will come to protect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
DIP
"Good! Your letting go of your worries without needing to go destructive. Worrywarts make dead fighters. Keep it up."
23 tests out various attacks, shaping the knives into various shapes such as disks, thick streams, diffuse clouds, hollow spheres that surround people and close in to stab them from all sides including top and below. But she soon began going into more complex shapes like shaping the knives into a knife-octopus and attacking with eight tentacles of knives, giant hands made of knives, and even making a giant annoying dog made of these blue ki knives to chase Vodkana around like a dog after a cat. It seemed as if she could control these knives with her mind however she wanted, but each dagger dealt relatively little damage on their own. Maybe this was supposed to be a power to kill someone with a thousand little cuts? You'd have to have patience for all the little hits to add up to the foes defeat.
"Lets try Justice."
She changes the heart from light blue to yellow, and dismisses the knives to create what looks like a complex ki construct of a giant yellow revolver, floating in the air.
"Oh, does this do what I think it does? Justice Beam!"
She wills it to fire and out blasts a big holy beam of yellow light, deadly to anyone but far more so to the evil and the wicked.
"Wow, I got my own floating cannon to fire ki beams from. Weird."

Destructive Glamour

"Nya! Nya nya!" Vodkana tuned, as she kept dodging.
Seeing the cannon, she grinned.
"Time to go offence! Nya!" Vodkana jumping above the holy beam- and then hugging herself, spinning herself in place, the "blades" of her back and tail making look her like Sonic The Hedghogish's ball with a saw.
"Destruction Saw! NYYYYYYYYYAA!" she manuvered with speed, trying to hit 23's back