View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #1092
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by Icewraith View Post
    UE:

Use Zei's/Trapped/Powerful if you have them leveled. Stricken isn't useful compared to Powerful until GR 75 or so.

Wear Yang's, cube Dawn. Yang's has an additional 50% Hatred cost reduction secondary that isn't included in its legendary ability in the cube. Also it has a better damage range than a hand crossbow and naturally rolls % Damage.

With the right weapon equipped you should be free to use Wolf Companion instead of Bat Companion for extra damage.

Yang's is usually a Fire build with Multishot:Arsenal and Ballistics passive.

Thrill of the Hunt and Cull the Weak combined already activate Bane of the Trapped, so there's no need for Polar Station or custom Engineering passive. If you really want sentries, use the Marauder set.

Run Preparation:Invigoration instead. Huge damage boost due to how UE uses Discipline.

Convention of Elements is usually the go-to for the Ring cube slot. You want as much distance between you and your enemies as possible (UE set bonus and Zei's). However, you're only gunning for GR 55 so you may not need the help.
    How does this look: Unhallowed Essence. Yang's Recurve is not Ancient, and switching to Dawn increases damage by 25%. But Yang's does have the Hatred Cost Reduction... (Dawn is in the Stash section if you want to play with swapping the two). That Recurve cost me about 1200 Death's Breath and 3000 blood shards... On the other hand, I now have about 60 Rift Stones.
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2017-06-03 at 03:40 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season