Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
You can learn my moves, but there is one thing you can never replicate. I have always been one step ahead of you, even before we met. Or did Jalo forget to mention that part? Apfel explained as his danger-sense alerted him to the intention to activate the bombs. He grabbed a hold of his uniform's jacket. You seem to like explosives. Here you go then, my gift! With an almighty rip, he tore the jacket off his back, stickers still attached, and threw it violently at Snap's face.
So Jalo is here. I guess, it's time to get back to the orignal scheme Snap thought with disapointment, as he has noticed Jalo's work.
He actually hoped to get this battle, until he simply will overpower Apfel with power level which will dwarf Apfel's.
But Snap was practical. "That might be true. But all I have to do, is to convince you to ignore your prediction ability... which is surprisngly an easy task." Snap stood in place, sending open palm, as if to block the exploding jacket.
Jalo made his homework for this assination. Even the choice of gravity based explosives was more than, choice of the signature bombs of Jalo; Snap, was even more durable to gravity effects than Arcosians, growing at envirment which made Arcos feel like stepping on floating feathers. Snap knew it. He has has done few jobs there, before.
Snap instant transmissioned the jacket at one clerk, while spitting a ki spark at another at the other side of the room. His palm's caprace got cracked a bit, but nothing more than that. Apfel's grip on other hand left Apfel's finger prints on Apfel's arm's carprace.
Jalo was prepared to shoot Apfel with his Ki-Numbing pistol, and direct it like that, that if he miss he'l hit an hostage. He hoped his sudden movement detector will help him hit him- but even if not, it was a win win situation.

The plan were simple, and probably would be effective. Apfel Danger sense couldn't predict dangers for others- and it even if it did- Apfel couldn't get to three diffrent locations at the same time.
And there would be still plenty of living hostages to calm Apfel down.
Hostages WILL die.
And Apfel would probably choose to get hit, to save at least one or two of them.
Snap didn't smiled actually. It wasn't as enjoyable.